Dr. Tanya Rampersad, ND operates Vis Natural Health (formerly Busy Light Clinic), providing professional natural health and aesthetic services in Calgary. A highly trained professional, Dr. Tanya is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in Calgary, Alberta. With over ten years of clinical experience, she is well-known for helping people relieve pain, achieve better hormonal balance, ideal weight and high levels of wellness.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Degree, Bastyr University, Seattle
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science, Magna Cum Laude, University of Manitoba
- CAND registrant
- CNDA licensed
Advanced Professional Training
- Visceral Manipulation (Organ assessment and correction)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Neuromeningeal manipulation
- Biotherapeutic drainage
- Self care techniques
- Radio frequency techniques
- Advanced Medical Life Support
Dr. Tanya was born in Winnipeg, Manitoba and raised there with a great respect for nature, wholesome food, along with the creative and spiritual dimensions of human nature. Originally studying to become a veterinary doctor, she later realised her life’s work was to help people. She then pursued her professsional degree in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA, graduating in 2003. She began her practice shortly thereafter and has been helping people ever since.
Dr. Tanya enjoys dancing, yoga, gardening, meditation, connecting with nature and, of course, her practice.